Monday, August 17, 2026

Meet the Teacher

Welcome to Second Grade!

What a wonderful beginning to our second grade year! It was such a joy to meet so many of you and your families at Meet the Teacher. I loved seeing the excitement on the children's faces as they explored our classroom, found their seats, and began this new adventure together.

I wanted to begin our year by sharing some of the sweet moments from our special evening. These pictures capture the people who mean so much to each of our students—moms, dads, brothers, sisters, and families who came to celebrate the beginning of a new school year.

Thank you for taking the time to come, introduce yourselves, and allow me the opportunity to get to know your children. I am so excited about the year ahead and all of the learning, growing, laughing, and wonderful memories we will make together.

Welcome to our second grade family! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!






















No comments:

Post a Comment