Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Daily Devotional To Share

In an older post I talked about one of our teachers that has a blog and she writes daily devotionals.  Her devotionals are so sweet and give me encouraging words each day that help me stay focused on what is important in my life!  She featured our artwork in an older post and now our artwork was featured in another "Daily Devotional." When I received the devotional it made me smile.  We made some 'David Rules' and they are hanging up in our main hallway.   I wanted to share the sweet thought for the day from the devotional!

"And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God
." Micah 6:8

You only have to be in a classroom for 3 minutes to realize rules are a must. They help bring order and establish peace at school... home and elsewhere.

 
Even the unruly "Davids" in the room, appreciate clear direction.
 
Thankful for all the teachers i know who rule with firm love in their classroom, as they strive to cultivate the best in each student.

And thankful for the Greatest Teacher of all, Jesus, who provides us with the daily guidance, strength, love and discipline needed for a peaceful life.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment