Monday, November 10, 2014

The Magic of Kindergarten

Teaching Kindergarten is magical and that is what I love most about what I do!!!  Kindergarten students love the magic and mystery in every day events!    I thought our Boosterthon fund raiser was magical because I was amazed at how everyone got involved and raised an insane amount of money for Pine Street School!!  Our class received $219 from the PTO for us to use in our classroom (this was a percentage of the money our class collected through Boosterthon)!  I wanted to share the items I purchased this weekend for our Doodlebugs to enjoy!!!  I bought 4 new dress up sets which included: a chef, a firefighter, a doctor, and a hair stylist (I bought a vet dress up set earlier this year and they love it, so I know these will be a hit)!  We have one center that we change from a vet center to a bakery/ ice cream shop so now we can change it into a doctor's office, fire house, and a beauty/barber shop!  I bought 3 headphones for our computers, a birthday elf on the shelf, an elf on the shelf birthday chair cover, 2 sets of knights, and 2 card games (I will be sending these home with the kiddos to enjoy with their families)!  Thanks for supporting Boosterthon.  It feels like Santa has been here!!  HO HO HO!



Do you see that Elf on the Shelf Birthday set?  I get chills thinking about the next birthday because I love that so much!  Yes, that is the cutest birthday chair cover in the world (the box on the right side with polka dots)!!  Why did I not think of the elf on the shelf????  





I have a feeling that Mrs. Polly Wolly and I will be sitting in a chair getting our hair fixed when this little outfit comes out for play time.  I think it is going to be fun!

Thanks again for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment