Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Sweet Devotional

Our artwork was featured in Ms. Williams' devotion today so I must share and it is very much worth sharing!!!!
I am also taking her advice from the devotion this morning.  I am taking off to Disney World in the morning and it will give me time to enjoy some of God's magnificent creations and the magic at Disney!  Please pray for my family as we travel this week and I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday!  I hate to leave and at one of the craziest times of the year, but my child was born on October 30th and we are celebrating his birthday (and he is turning 13 YIKES, where did the time go?)!  Have a safe and wonderful Halloween!!  

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped." Psalm 28:7

Report cards, special events, rain (NO recess), full moon, Halloween week... it's enough to make any sane teacher scream.  Can you take anymore?

JUST TAKE JESUS...

If you find yourself coming unraveled at the edges this week, go to the One who can and will mend you back together.  Just a few minutes alone with God each day will soothe the soul and restore peace.  Now, that's something to really scream about!!

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment