Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a sweet Valentine's Day Party on Friday!  We had delicious chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A and lots of other yummy things to go with them!  Thank you to everyone that came to our party and/or sent items for the party!  I must tell you that this class warms my heart with their kindness to one another.  They are all so thoughtful and they truly love each other!  It is what every class should be like!  They love each other and they show it everyday!  
I love them all so much and I am blessed to be their teacher!




Look at those cute tables decorated for Valentines!


Lots of sweet moms came and helped with our celebration!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!



Take note of these two ladies and their short "locks."  They donated their hair for "Locks of Love!"  I told you had a sweet and thoughtful class!  I guess the doodlebugs get it from their wonderful parents!  
Thanks for leading by example!!












I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE DOODLEBUGS!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment