Friday, December 18, 2015

Fabulous Christmas Party

We had the most amazing time at our Christmas party!  We had a delicious lunch from Zaxby's, sang Christmas songs, played Pin-the-nose-on-Rudolph and Christmas Bingo!  The children enjoyed it and so did we!  Thank you so much for making it such a special day!!  We posted a few pictures of us opening our Christmas Gift this morning and WOW!!!!  We were so excited for such a wonderful gift!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS!!!

I did not take a lot of pictures of the party and I apologize!  We were having so much fun that I totally forgot!



A little help from a sweet daddy before our party began!  Precious!  It makes me smile to see such a beautiful sight!  Love this pic!


Mom comes for a Christmas party visit!



A Christmas kiss for her little brother!



Precious, no other words!



Beautiful pic!



Our star student with her mom!  Thanks for being our game leader!






A Christmas party and a birthday party!





Grandparents and a little brother came to enjoy our party!  Love!



Playing pin-the-nose-on-Rudolph!




Check out her tricked out Christmas ride!  Adorable! 


This takes the cake!  Thank you Chi Chi (Christy Smith) for making this the cutest ride in town!!






I love this woman more than I can express!  God put her in my life for so many reasons!!  She is amazing!!!  LOVE!  I had to make this picture extra large because I love it!


We are so excited about our "over the top" class gift!  MY goodness, it was too much!  Thank you from the bottoms of our heart!  We got so many special things from individual children and they all mean so much to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment