Friday, January 8, 2016

A Devotional for the New Year

A little New Year devotional to start out 2016!  Mrs. Veneal Williams used our art work in her latest devotional and I wanted to share!  By the way, we are off to a great new year!  We have a new student and we are thrilled to have him in our class!  We now have 21 students (a little info for snack purposes)!
"I am the LORD, and 
I will bring you out from under (your circumstances). 
I will free you from (bondage), and 
I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.  
I will take you as My own, and 
I will be your God."  Exodus 6:6-7

I am so thankful for the Great "I Will's"...

No matter what happens or doesn't happen today, we are still cherished, pursued and loved by God.  And that is reason enough to celebrate.  Believe and know He will see us through each day as He sees fit.

Thank You, Father.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God

No comments:

Post a Comment